What's your favorite Selena Gomez album/era?

This doc has reminded me how much of a stan I am of Selena like Britney is :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

She makes amazing Pop music. I'm playing 'Revival' album right now and it aged so well. I also love 'Rare' that album (deluxe edition) has so many bops :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Also her work with The Scene and her Disney bops too! :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

My favorite album out of all eras definitely is 'Revival'

come get it selena gomez GIF

What is your favorite album/songs/era of Selena? Let's celebrate her 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha 1

I love rare as an album but my fave era was def stars dance. The videos were amazing and it was just a fun time in my life for me and I played that album when getting ready to go out, predrinking etc. it was full of bangers. I also think that was her spring breakers era and I loved that movie 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I love rare as an album but my fave era was def stars dance. The videos were amazing and it was just a fun time in my life for me and I played that album when getting ready to go out, predrinking etc. it was full of bangers. I also think that was her spring breakers era and I loved that movie 

Literally sameeeee!!!! :bouncey:

• Love 1

17 hours ago, spearleader89 said:

Some of y’all have questionable taste in music. Lol. Selena, Jessica, Heidi…ugh. I can’t sometimes. These women are not good artists. Yet y’all act like they are underrated. No, their music should be ignored. They contribute absolutely nothing new or unique.

one of these things is not like the other, miss thang

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block