Jessica Simpson post concerns fans

Look im not a conspiracy theorist but hear me out. When I first listened it sounded edited to be slowed down. Play it on 1.25 speed on YouTube and it actually sounds fine! Would certainly be a low handed but effective way to make an ad go viral…

Spoiler

Or she’s just drunk idk :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1

I read some comments that her "personal trainer" is the Harvey guy from Kanye's texts. We need to keep our eyes on this smear campaign. Jessica always talks like this now...this vid just has bad lighting. Wtf is going on in Hollywood and why does it seem to be happening to only celebs who are not Democrat party "activists"? Sus.

Edited by jordeezy
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I read some comments that her "personal trainer" is the Harvey guy from Kanye's texts. We need to keep our eyes on this smear campaign. Jessica always talks like this now...this vid just has bad lighting. Wtf is going on in Hollywood and why does it seem to be happening to only celebs who are not Democrat party "activists"? Sus.

Democrat activists? What?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Bad things are coming :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, OneLife said:

Humanity is simply repulsive!! People are willing to humiliate other people for a few likes or for their own good feeling!!

If she has an eating disorder it's because of the people who made her overweight a joke online, and now suddenly they care about her.

women can't win..

Agreed 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block