Is Britney addicted to Attention?

Saying “it’s all she’s ever know “ and the such isn’t really helpful. Shutting down the conversation isn’t helpful either. Also phrasing it as “addicted to attention” isn’t the best either

Let’s look at it from this perspective: Britney hasn’t really had anyone close to or to confide in for what seemingly has been her whole life. Her family has isolated her and is the exact opposite of a “safe space” for her. She’s seemingly had no long-standing friendships/relationships that have protected her. Her management since the beginning of her career NEVER protected her from predatory behaviors. Back in the day when they would talk about her virginity or her breasts someone should have intervened. But they did not. All she’s done is worked and worked on worked.

I don’t think it’s necessarily wrong to admit any of this. Where else has she had to turn all these years other than the public? I do feel for her and root for her behind every post she makes. I do wish I could give her a big hug often times, because honestly, other than her husband and a small handful of people, who else does she have? She talks about how isolated she’s felt her entire life.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block