Is Britney addicted to Attention?

*I AM A BRITNEY STAN*

but I’ve have some thoughts…

Between the waitress saying that Britney stepped outside for a phone call and was “asking for attention,” After paparazzi swarmed her in 2007,  Britney recently saying she had fun chasing paparazzi around town, and her Instagram posts…does she thrive off of the attention? Good or bad?

22 minutes ago, UpnDown said:

*I AM A BRITNEY STAN*

but I’ve have some thoughts…

Between the waitress saying that Britney stepped outside for a phone call and was “asking for attention,” After paparazzi swarmed her in 2007,  Britney recently saying she had fun chasing paparazzi around town, and her Instagram posts…does she thrive off of the attention? Good or bad?

Sure she likes attention like any other celebrites, but in 2007 it was enough.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

No :)

This is an attention seeking thread looking to discuss something very personal about Britney, that we probably will never know.

As fans, we don't have the authority to diagnose addiction on someone we don't know personally and were never in her shoes, and I as I said before, I will call it out every time. 

I get your point, yes. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Congrats on pissing off britards! :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Now, putting that aside, maybe? Meaning, she's been a center of attention for so many years, that became a part of her reality. Keep in mind she had a re--ed managers who thought ''any attention is good attention''. Yeah, no. Def.no.

Those pricks basically taught her that so when she does something for attention- you can't blame her. Blame the morbid system that sucked her in, objectified and basically brainwashed her just for the money.

I do hope she realizes that, heal from it and move on. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block