All Is Not Well ... and I Think Jodi Montgomery is to Blame

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Because of the nature of this topic, posts must now be manually approved before they are visible. 

The past month activity on Instagram has been very weird to me. I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but I’m not blind either. 

She's suddenly back in her old house which was packed up and deserted in June... but now she has seemingly refurnished it?

The constant "SOS" song she keeps dancing to. The "YELLOW" posts again. It feels like 2020 #FreeBritney era posts all over again. Why?

Is she trying to send a message again? Is she trolling?  Sam's friend superdupermaxi said there's valid reasons to be concerned today and fans are reporting their comments are getting deleted in the latest post she's made.

I feel Jodi Montgomery is to blame here. She's untrustworthy because of what she tried to do a short while after her June 23 testimony last year:

She apparently tried to have Britney involuntarily committed (5150) after her testimony

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, easy said:

jodi did not try to have her committed, JAMIE did and jodi said she didn't need it. please stop with the conspiracy bull. there's NOTHING weird about a millionaire owning and visiting two homes.

Jodi WANTED to have her committed after her June 2021 hearing and brought it up to Jamie according to Vivian Thoreen. She later changed her mind prior to Britney retaining Rosengart and supported Britney in removing Jamie.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The conservatorship is over… I just can’t keep up with all the drama, like I wish her all the best in the world and for her to heal and live a happy life. And also for her to get Justice.. but I just don’t care anymore. I can’t keep up with the bizarreness that keeps gravitating around Britney.. like why is she even in that house again? Imagine being abused, violated for over 13 years in the same house and keep going back… that’s some sort of Stockholm Syndrome right there

Yeah I agree

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, Lola2790 said:

Jodi WANTED to have her committed after her June 2021 hearing and brought it up to Jamie according to Vivian Thoreen. She later changed her mind prior to Britney retaining Rosengart and supported Britney in removing Jamie.

according to jamie and thoreen, you trust them over jodi who denied it from the jump? britney trusted jodi enough to say she WANTED jodi to stay and help her readjust to the world.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

The past month activity on
Is she trying to send a message again? Is she trolling?  Sam's friend superdupermaxi said there's valid reasons to be concerned today and fans are reporting their comments are getting deleted in the latest post she's made.

When/where did superfupermaxi say this? 

ughhh just let her live her life.. People just always want to think they know everything and have access to her every move.. It's ridiculous.. That's why people are questioning everything, for all you know she has two houses and is working on going back and forth until she decides to sell the old one. She may be doing it because she likes that other house and the area it is in with the scenery many people have multiple houses..

• Love 1
  • Like 6
15 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The conservatorship is over… I just can’t keep up with all the drama, like I wish her all the best in the world and for her to heal and live a happy life. And also for her to get Justice.. but I just don’t care anymore. I can’t keep up with the bizarreness that keeps gravitating around Britney.. like why is she even in that house again? Imagine being abused, violated for over 13 years in the same house and keep going back… that’s some sort of Stockholm Syndrome right there

lol the mansion was never the problem 

do you want her to blame the walls? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

To stay for what? … so the “care plan” allegations are actually legit? 

Yes, this is 3 days after Britney's conservatorship was terminated 

ffc75e23b4204d33aebcec8c1c549793_xl.jpg

Britney Spears is now in the wind-down phase of the conservatorship that has now ended, and the woman who was her personal conservator wants...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.