Britney shows off her expensive new lace top: my body is 10 times smaller not dancing

Ok this is the same shirt I danced in yesterday … I modeled this top 🔝 and you can’t really tell, but if you look closely there are tiny white baby butterflies on the sleeves 🦋 ... The lace is so fine … it was actually extremely expensive … the most I’ve paid for a top in a long time … well because it’s so expensive I took advantage and danced in it too 😳😳😂… but when I looked back at the footage I didn’t understand with me just wearing it as an outfit 🎽 and not dancing or trying at all, my body is 10 times smaller not dancing … I know it sounds stupid but if you have eyes it’s pretty damn clear 👀 … I wonder why ???

This is the version WITH MUSIC NO DANCING. 💃

This is me with no MUSIC OR DANCING 💃

Psss … so weird that I look like one of SNOW WHITE and the 7 dwarfs … I’m the only girl of course 👧🏼 !!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkmgoBhAOoi/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckmgp2BAPeb/

Britney you look hot you should enjoy the rest of these years and embrace your beautiful body. I know it’s different when YOU look at yourself in a different light but don’t let these years and moments slip away with worrying about how you look or what happened with the con. You don’t deserve to be mentally jailed anymore. They don’t deserve that. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Imagine having two mansions and just deciding to choose one or the other to stay and dance at.

Personally I would never set foot in the bugged, hell team CON house but I think she just likes the angle of that area for her dancing. I can see her not selling just so she can dance in that spot :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.