Girl I'm sorry, but Selena's new doc gave me 'For the Record' vibes

It was an important documentary to get out there. Selena is very brave to be so vulnerable in front of the world. It was def like some of the Britney docs except I feel Selena’s friends, family,  and management were so supportive of her instead of “she will work on her Birthday”. It just further shows how evil and manipulative Britney’s team was and how it didn’t have to be that way for Britney to continue success. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Garrett James said:

Was watching last night didnt finish it but so sad her story. Justin shouldve treated her better. Yes its her take on their relationship we need to hear his side but i think he was hoeing around/prob on ***** while with her. to hear she was put in a mental hospital, that she was freaking out over her show not feeling good enough, her getting sick with lupus etc poor girl. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

What is the name of the Selena documentary?

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Garrett James said:

Was watching last night didnt finish it but so sad her story. Justin shouldve treated her better. Yes its her take on their relationship we need to hear his side but i think he was hoeing around/prob on ***** while with her. to hear she was put in a mental hospital, that she was freaking out over her show not feeling good enough, her getting sick with lupus etc poor girl. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Those parts were so emotional and relatable!!! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

It was an important documentary to get out there. Selena is very brave to be so vulnerable in front of the world. It was def like some of the Britney docs except I feel Selena’s friends, family,  and management were so supportive of her instead of “she will work on her Birthday”. It just further shows how evil and manipulative Britney’s team was and how it didn’t have to be that way for Britney to continue success. 

Couldn't have said it better sweetie 🥰 agreed 💯

• Love 1
On 11/5/2022 at 11:16 PM, s&m said:

I have one question. Why did she have cameras filming her during a suffering time? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

She’s just sharing things that are happening to her that maybe others can relate to. Probably there are more things that she didn’t show, you can see in the documentary that she was not faking her struggle. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block