Twitter is imploding

Jordan Miller

4 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Thank god someone is taking over that dumpster fire. Twitter is a toxic mess of an echo chamber. The algorithm favours fights and controversies. It pushes extreme liberal and/or conservative agendas. They block factual information due to influences from large companies, and even get influenced by the government itself. 

It’s been proven the us government is in direct communication with twitter and it’s team. The internet should be a free place, not controlled by anyone.

It’s about time someone took control of this, it will ruin the world.. if not tamed. 

“The internet should be a free place, not controlled by anyone”

”It’s about time someone took control of this”

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Haha 3

I’m very impressed at some of these comments.

Notice the pressed people using the word “HATE”... (in this thread AND on Twitter) and these are the same people who feel they are on the moral high ground and have the right to tell others how to think.

The platform is the same, what’s happening is the loudest people who constantly feel the need to let the world know how and what they feel about everything every minute of every day are being triggered.

In addition, simply feeling how they feel and even expressing their feelings isn’t enough for them, they need to pressure other people to feel the same as them, including pressuring advertisers to pull their ads otherwise they threaten to stop supporting brands and products.

The mindset is “well if it isn’t going MY way, then I’m going to do what I can to ruin it and make sure it fails.”

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block