We don't talk enough about Don't Hang Up & The Answer. Why?

2 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

I love don't hang up! It's sad that they probably didn't release it at the time because it was slightly more adult than the label wanted. But it's sad because now she's probably outgrown this song to get a proper release.

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Don't Hang Up is literally one of the best songs on the album and it's super slept on. Deserves way more love.

(The Answer is underrated af too!)

54 minutes ago, Henry. said:

@null. don't hang up pls :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

OMG! Everyone loves Don't Hang Up!!

I never really cared for it but I'll definitely give it another try. ITZ is such a solid record.

• Love 1

Only Britney could make phone s** sound so pure and sensual. “Don’t Hang Up” is timeless and deserved a spot on the standard album in place of “Brave New Girl”.  I’ll die on that hill. 

“The Answer” is great too. A lot of her albums could have been absolutely perfect with some minor tweaking of the tracklists. Is it the executive producer who decides what songs make the album? 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Don't Hang Up is one of her best songs. And she is credited for writing it.

I would like to see Britney performing it and a bunch of her bonus tracks.

It's a crime Before The Goodbye, I've Just Begun, Quicksand, Amnesia, Monalisa and Mood Ring didn't have a performance.

Some say she wanted to perform b-sides on the Circus tour. D@mn conservatorship! It ruined everything... :(

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block