Megan Thee Stallion responds to reaction to a line off Circo Loco, on Drake and 21’s new album

Style.

38 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

I didn't know that even Drizzy Drake had beef Megan. Curious. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: So did that boy actually shoot Megan or not? Why do all those rappers say otherwise? Is anyone more familiar with this case? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I’m in awe as well. I do know Drake, Rihanna and Nicki unfollowed her in the same week. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

37 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Glad she said something. Drake really thought he did something here. 

Hopefully she will address these things lyrically. I’m waiting for a response because a lot of people are clowning her. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Style. said:

I’m in awe as well. I do know Drake, Rihanna and Nicki unfollowed her in the same week. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

Hopefully she will address these things lyrically. I’m waiting for a response because a lot of people are clowning her. 

3 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Yes Torrey Lanez or whatever shot her in the foot last year. 

k, thanks for clearing this for me. :) something fishy is going on behind the closed doors. watching how it all unfolds. nicki unfollowing Megan is reasonable given their history but unproblematic Rihanna and this cool Drizzy dude, I mean, not a coincidence. 

Spoiler

not related: Style. nice new avi :) 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Style. said:

I love drama and the history of beef but this was so unnecessary from Drake’s part. I mean, does he preach about women’s body and taking shots at a black woman in the same album? Weird.:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I wonder if it's gonna get a lot of backlash or just get swept under the rug like the rest of the misogynistic male rap content?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block