Rihanna invites Johnny Depp to Fenty Fashion Show for Spotlight Segment

KrisJ

16 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

Who cares. He did nothing wrong. Amber is a gold digging liar. The courts have said so, but since that isn’t good for you, Rihanna also says so. Now relax.

I 100% agree with you! Amber is a proven liar and a narcissistic psychopath. 

• Like 3
  • Leader
5 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

Who cares. He did nothing wrong. Amber is a gold digging liar. The courts have said so, but since that isn’t good for you, Rihanna also says so. Now relax.

I have no real stance on what happened between JD and Amber, but the courts saying so... after everything we've seen with Britney.... :/ 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I have no real stance on what happened between JD and Amber, but the courts saying so... after everything we've seen with Britney.... :/ 

Except the court didn’t say so. The judge didn’t decide the outcome of the case like in Britney’s case so the comparison is moot. 

The decision was decided by a jury panel of 7 jurors. The decision was rendered based on EVIDENCE provided to the court and presented to the jury so they could come to their own objective conclusions. 

The only ruling the judge made was to dismiss an appeals attempt based on illegitimate reasons to request a retrial. 

So it would make less sense to say “the court said” and would make more sense to say “a grand jury said”. There was no way for there to be systemic corruption like in Britney’s case. Not only was it a jury deciding the fate, it was also televised from start to finish for the world to witness. 

12 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

He was the victim in that relationship, for sure. But we shouldn't absolve him of all responsibility, he clearly had addiction issues (which she exploited) and he also behaved with some misogyny. He had the money and means to separate from her but he didn't because he was blinded by his obvious lust for her.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Everyone was supporting Johnny when the trial took place and now it's over it seems more people are on Amber's side all of a sudden? Or are her fanbase just getting louder?

People might feel bad for her because she needs to cough up a lot of cash to pay for her sins. Personally, I don't have much sympathy. Not my business either way I guess.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block