Depp appeals 2 million Amber Heard won in defamation trial

More:

''Attorneys for actor Johnny Depp on Wednesday filed a 44-page appellate brief in a longstanding defamation battle with Depp’s ex-wife and actress Amber Heard.

A six-week trial resulted in a decisive win for Depp: a Virginia jury determined that Heard had defamed Depp, though that same jury determined that Depp’s lawyer Adam Waldman in one sole instance defamed Heard. That latter statement by Depp’s lawyer is “solely” the subject of Depp’s appeal.

“The judgment in Ms. Heard’s favor on that lone statement is erroneous,” the brief argues.

The font on the cover page of the appellate brief is oddly reminiscent of Halloween — just two days before it was filed — but the brief is otherwise chock full of serious legal arguments.''

Depp-Heard.jpg
LAWANDCRIME.COM

Attorneys for actor Johnny Depp on Wednesday filed a 44-page appellate brief in a longstanding defamation battle with Depp's ex-wife and actress Amber Heard.

19 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Why? She can't pay all those millions and we all know that. And what exactly he gets from ''total victory''?

This woman can't even get a decent job from all the worldwide shame she got. How exactly should she pay him?

She should pay him by suffering and she can ask Elon to get her that cash. Total victory = he was right all along the way. Just the prove that only he was right.

2 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

She should pay him by suffering and she can ask Elon to get her that cash. Total victory = he was right all along the way. Just the prove that only he was right.

Suffering results in diseases and death not cash though. If he really wants her to pay him cash, then she should be able to get a decent role to pay him off.

At the end she's an actress, isn't she?

1 hour ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I just want one big brained member in here to explain to me how on earth will Amber all that cash to Depp when she literally doesn't do anything and I highly doubt she has ever saved any money. And furthermore, how will she earn it when she can't find any job.

Go off, I'm waiting. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

gulag and forced labour :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

or

does she own a property? a car? a golden jewelry? what about taking everything that would make the price away from her, sell it and then give the money to Johnny. A similar concept works in my country where the state actually takes stuff away from you so when you're in debt people come to your house and get everything starting from most pricey things like jewelry, teli, xbox, pc, cars, properties like buildings, lands etc to the least pricey stuff like clothing to make up for the sum of money you own to someone.

r u still waiting? :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

5 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

His baby? Wait, where did you get that from? Has it ever been confirmed or...? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

can't confirm it's 100 % truth. I read in some tabloid during their trial. can be a lie tho but it was like everywhere, you're just one simple google search away from learning whether it's true or not :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block