Analyzing Lil Nas X: What do you think about Lil Nas X?

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I saw him in concert two days ago..

Was nice!

I find it kind of funny how his shows are super inspired by all the the  pop girls. I see a lot of Britney inspiration

There was conversation about his new show being similar to the DWADT. Would you agree? What parts reminded you of Britney? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Huge difference between healthy confidence and toxic confidence. Are you even aware of his problematic past? :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: 

In a world, that is set up to make everyone insecure and hate themselves for the sake of capitalism, I applaud anyone who's confident and unapologetically loves themselves. As long as you're not putting other people down in the process, what's the problem? :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: I do agree that his old tweets ain't a good look, though:

Spoiler

EdyQdhBXkAYOaeX.jpg.webp

EdyQco3X0AE1DHb.jpg.webp

EdyRtXjWsAAQ1cf.jpg.webp

Screenshot_20210330-071742_Samsung-Internet-e1617057408111.jpg.webp

They're worse than I remember, and if he ever collabs with any of these artists... :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare: Also, that comment about his nephew... :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Henry. said:

Huge difference between healthy confidence and toxic confidence. Are you even aware of his problematic past? :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: 

This is nonsense. “Problematic past” 😆, he’s literally been an internet troll for years. I guess your one of the people that fell for it. 

He’s amazing at marketing, going viral and promoting himself to gen z. He knows the culture, humour and the algorithm. He’s probably one of the smartest new age pop stars of today. He’s knows how to use social media to the fullest. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block