Analyzing Lil Nas X: What do you think about Lil Nas X?

Tbh I don’t like much of his music but he’s so refreshing as an artist in today’s music industry. His visuals and live performances are stellar! I feel he was influential in the current mainstream wave of gender bending fashion, imagery and performances styles we see today in male artists: Harry Styles, Bad Bunny, Sam Smith, Saucy Santana (and I’m not talking exclusively about segxuality, but what has been viewed as “traditional” feminism). 

• Love 3

I love Industry Baby :orangu_orangutan_ape: Jack Harlow is **** and he's so sweet for supporting a gay man like Lil nas x Jack seems like a cool dude funny too. he and lil nas x would make a hot couple :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Lil nas X is refreshing i think too all these female rappers showing everything and male rappers for decades we need a Gay man in the music industry.

• Love 1

I wish he didnt give in to this gen z obsession of gender bending you know? With wigs and skirts. Being gay is not the same as being a woman or something in between. I feel like these fellas like him and Sam Smith feel like they need to present themselves as practically trans/fluid to gain engagement and “respect”. Where arr the Ricky Martins and George Michaels of the world? 

secondly, i think he lacks consistency in his output as artist. I wish he had better and catchier songs.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block