Breathe On M….iss Vanjie?!

1 minute ago, grovela said:

ITZney especially would have delivered an epic visual for BOM.  :bouncey:

100% evidence is in the ABC special performance … my dream was it started out in a club (obvi) and she then whispers without any music into the man she’s dancing with “it’s so hot in here”… music then starts and they are walking through the back exit and she starts her Mercedes with remote start and it’s all frosted (matching up with that she lived in NTC at the time and it would have been winter) and they get to the car and it gets so hot after them being inside the car melts and all the snow around it melts and by the end the car is so fogged like the s)x scene in titanic and BLOW lmao just my idea I’ve always had everytime I listen I get this scene 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block