Britney reflects on this year while dancing to Rihanna: "It’s fall so I have to take this week to reflect back on this year !!! A lot has happened"

It’s fall so I have to take this week to reflect back on this year !!! A lot has happened … I posted this 8 months ago in Maui but I showed the sped up version !!! Well I looked through my phone and found the original one !!! I like it better 😏 !!! I’m both left and right handed !!! When I write I’m right handed but in sports and dance or anything physical with my BODY … I’m left dominant !!! Kinda weird !!! One time in school my art teacher thought I was dyslexic !!! I read things backwards !!! Maybe that’s why I want to reflect back … and go backwards you know 😜😜😜 !!! Hebrew is a language I used to study and I felt really cool because it’s all read right to left !!! Ok I’m talking too much and I get it … nobody really cares 🙈 !!! Either way here’s me in Maui dancing to Rihanna’s song “Man Down” 😉😉😉 !!!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Irina Guyona said:

Something is Not Right….IDK 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her posts are gering weird….🫣

It’s weird to have a dominant side? It’s weird to post on Instagram to which song you’re dancing to? It’s weird to go through your camera roll? It’s weird to share you studied a language other than your native language?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It’s weird to have a dominant side? It’s weird to post on Instagram to which song you’re dancing to? It’s weird to go through your camera roll? It’s weird to share you studied a language other than your native language?

Well then maybe she likes being weird . According to you. I do not find it weird or strange . Her post seems fine honestly. Yet you seem to be bothered. Oh well. Get over it. Maybe your weird. stoned puppet GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.