Lizzo calls herself a fat Icon, dresses as Miss Piggy

16 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

I dont think obesity should be called "body positivity"

Overweight and obesity are the fifth leading risk for global deaths

Also, if you need to call yourself an icon you most probably aren't one

Just Sayin GIF by MOODMAN

Its honestly offensive to me... My mom is having complications with "fatty liver" disease which lead to gallstones which lead to pancreatitis which lead to her blood sugar to get out of whack and lead to a surgery which she got an infection afterward. Ppl are truly being mislead and its sad.  Fatty liver disease is when you have excess fat and it can clog or cause issue with liver function. My mom has NEVER drank alcohol.  

• Like 1
6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Its honestly offensive to me... My mom is having complications with "fatty liver" disease which lead to gallstones which lead to pancreatitis which lead to her blood sugar to get out of whack and lead to a surgery which she got an infection afterward. Ppl are truly being mislead and its sad.  Fatty liver disease is when you have excess fat and it can clog or cause issue with liver function. My mom has NEVER drank alcohol.  

This.

I was 10 kilos overweight than my usual in college and guess what happened to me- I got insulin resistance. If I dont watch out what I'm eating and if I don't take the meds (everyday) for it- I'm tapping in the minefield of diabetes 2.

So, **** body positivity. No, it's not beautiful at all. Taking the meds, watching out what you eat, being disgustingly sweaty after a simple walk. Life is 1000x harder when you are fat. That's a fact every fattie can confirm.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

This.

I was 10 kilos overweight than my usual in college and guess what happened to me- I got insulin resistance. If I dont watch out what I'm eating and if I don't take the meds (everyday) for it- I'm tapping in the minefield of diabetes 2.

So, **** body positivity. No, it's not beautiful at all. Taking the meds, watching out what you eat, being disgustingly sweaty after a simple walk. Life is 1000x harder when you are fat. That's a fact every fattie can confirm.

Have u ever tried a ketogenic diet? Less sugars and carbs...theres a Dr. On YouTube who has great videos on it. I have been researching to try and help my mom do a liver cleanse. 

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Yeah - more raw veggies and fruit, less canned food. Less sugar. My mom never eats raw veggies... She has always had bad eating habits. If she had veggies, they were canned. Lol She grew up poor so canned food was a staple for her 

Poor ha, I life for tomatoes, basil, carrots, cabbage- in here (the place I live)- we tend to eat lots of salads with raw vegetables and ****loads of tomatoes. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block