Lizzo calls herself a fat Icon, dresses as Miss Piggy

3 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

I'm going to get hate for this but she is so exhausting. She makes her size her entire personality trait.

I agree. I think it's great that people find a way to feel comfortable in their own skin, but she kinda makes a caricature out of herself. Good for her, she can do whatever she wants, but I find it annoying. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

I'm going to get hate for this but she is so exhausting. She makes her size her entire personality trait.

To be fair tho, fit people also do this on the regular. Their physique is their entire life, and they never stop talking about it. With that being said, I also find Lizzo exhausting 😂

• Love 5
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Mexwero said:

To be fair tho, fit people also do this on the regular. Their physique is their entire life, and they never stop talking about it. With that being said, I also find Lizzo exhausting 😂

Agreed. I love working out and it is great, but it is a snoozefest to find people whose personalities clearly, have nothing going on other than their weight, muscles or fat percentage. Lizzo and some fitfluencers are the same, only in two different sides of the spectrum

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block