Do you agree? Official Charts calls Taylor Swift the "New Queen of Pop"

Some of y’all didn’t read any of this article before responding and it shows. To question her impact on pop culture? Literally the second her name is attached to any thing it blows up and will be written about by every outlet. Take albums sales out of it, people have been waiting in a queue line for hours and hours just to register for a change of getting a presale code to her stadium tour! She has had the biggest artists in the world call her an icon. Bono last week referred to her as all the Beatles in one. The reference point about so many of the other pop contenders going off and doing movies or other side ventures and how Taylor has stayed on top in basically, minus a few side projects she appears in a few scenes of or something, her successes is fully rooted in music and songwriting. I don’t think there is another singularly known household name by a long shot. 

• Love 1

You have to change and influence the pop music industry to be called the new queen of pop. I don't see any new artist being influenced by her type of music, by her likes, by her outfits, by her way of performing, etc.

Being a pop star is a spectrum and music is just one part.

You see, Michael, Britney, and Madonna has changed the industry forever, and until now, you would even see BTS , Miley, or Gaga referencing to them.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Reluctant said:

Taylor hasn’t had the same cultural impact as Britney and likely won’t, but she is definitely the current reigning Queen of Pop IMO. I can’t wait for the Eras Tour! 

Taylor has surpassed britney. In terms of sales, tours, impact, and stream. 

Britney changed the industry but taylor become the industry. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block