The most random thing just happened

One time, I was in the car listening to the radio years after Circus came out. The song playing ended and the radio went silent. I just had this extreme feeling out of nowhere that Circus was going to play next. Lo and behold, Circus started playing. I was shook. This was probably in like 2013/14. Call me psychic :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Love 4

Lol that is super random 

I was at a bar for my 19th birthday and they started playing 3 which came out that day and I hadn’t even heard it yet I knew immediately it was Britney obv and became the second Britney song to ever hear in public without listening first… 

went home wasted and played the song on repeat until security came and gave me a noise complaint haha

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1

Here where I live in Zagreb there is a huge shopping mall and they've played Britney so many times and Idk why but I'm always shook and so happy and look people's reactions while they're shopping lol 

I wouldn't be surprised with Toxic, BOMT or Oops but they also play Sometimes, Stronger, Everytime and Not a Girl, for example I went today and Sometimes was on while I was entering:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:every few days I hear one of those and feel so proud, like it's my own song lol

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block