Britney the era.

8 hours ago, stanLOONA said:

But you are saying two different things here. You are literally saying Blackout is being praised for being a good album and then saying 'Britney' has the best era:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: I don't understand the comparission

If we judge eras, you are right, looking back Britney is the most iconic era :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: like by far

No I said blackout is good but she seemed happy,energetic, in love and looked stunning during Britney era. I think Britney was her best tho I can agree blackout era is iconic too cuz it's fans favorite

The era itself was great

She was EVERYWBERE during this time so we got some of the most iconic moments plus this was before the world started to turn on her after the JT breakup which obviously affected her big time and she did have major personality shift after (which I also loved, she became such a bad as!) But Britney era was peak America's sweetheart while also coming into her own as a woman and as a preteen girl (I was 11/12) she was everything I wanted to be

But the album is my least favourite next to BJ. It's got a couple good bops but overall I really hated the nsync vibe, she didn't need it, it didn't suit her. She was her own sound and vibe plus the crossroads songs should have been on a soundtrack not her album

• Love 1
On 11/1/2022 at 12:19 AM, Garrett James said:

No I said blackout is good but she seemed happy,energetic, in love and looked stunning during Britney era. I think Britney was her best tho I can agree blackout era is iconic too cuz it's fans favorite

Blackout is no og fan favorite we were all scared terribly watching her in the news everyday. Seemed the media didn’t care about the human in her. I loved the album and knew it was innovative and her best ever.//but I always wanted and still to this day wish we could’ve gotten it with a happy Britney. I hope if she ever does b10 it’s b/o 2.0 so it can get promo, great choreography, etc like the original masterpiece deserved. That’s why Britney era is so iconic and the best. She was still hungry. By itz she was bored (see her punk’d rap) she wanted to sit at home and watch “dumb and dumber”

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Garrett James said:

GUYS y'all keep saying "oh the britney album isnt her best" NOOOO im saying in terms of the music videos, Crossroads movie, her DWAD tour, red carpet looks,performances, she with Justin and the spark and glow she had the album itself isnt one of my faves tbh.:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

It’s in my top 2 second to blackout 

4 hours ago, Donavan Ward said:

Blackout is no og fan favorite we were all scared terribly watching her in the news everyday. Seemed the media didn’t care about the human in her. I loved the album and knew it was innovative and her best ever.//but I always wanted and still to this day wish we could’ve gotten it with a happy Britney. I hope if she ever does b10 it’s b/o 2.0 so it can get promo, great choreography, etc like the original masterpiece deserved. That’s why Britney era is so iconic and the best. She was still hungry. By itz she was bored (see her punk’d rap) she wanted to sit at home and watch “dumb and dumber”

true by the third tour she was over going on the road (her instagram post) her team really overworked her.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block