"Sad Bops" has been released in Spotify, Apple, Deezer, Instagram, Tik Tok and more! FINAL VERSION OUT!

agustinmalandra

EDIT 11/10:

Sad Bops is Finally out in every music platform you can imagine!! Please, give it a stream  to the album, it would help me to keep on doing something to escape from the cruel reality we are. Even if you want to put in on repeat and mute, while you doing another thing, it's ok! it helps :) If you geniunely listen to it, I'd love a feed back and thank you everyone who supports this!

1000x1000.jpg
WWW.DEEZER.COM

Agustín Malandra

stream, baby, stream!

933693557_PortadalbumdeMsicaUrbanaconFot 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREVIOUSLY:

A week ago a demo/concept version of my new album "Sad Bops" was released on YouTube in order to give a tease and also have some feedback.

Today the finished version was uploaded exclusively on YouTube, the album will be on Spotify, Instagram, Tik Tok, Apple, etc on November 11th. Make sure to save the date :)

Sad Bops is my 6th album, it was recorded from may 2021 to last freaking week. more than 40 demos were created for this project: 

ee425d99-5395-43f0-a360-3f2bed4f0658.jpe

The album almost was scrapped, but last weeks came hard and with that the inspiration to finish the project and make a solid line of artistry: Sad Bops is about personal life and social matters, uptempo beats and sad/truthful lyrics.

from the demo version of sad bops to this one: songs have been mastered, 2 songs are out and 2 new songs are new and voy a encontrarme changed drastically.

Here you can listen to it, hope y'all can and give me a feedback.

which was your favourite?

you can follow me on IG and Spotify, thank you for the support :)

• Love 1

Not Okay is a bop when I consider like instrumentals only :matches: I am not a biggest fan of your vocals in this song noh8

XSO a bop with a great production and enjoyable vocals :matches:

Kisu****ai has great beat, I´m enjoying it rn :matches:

Bi***ual Gay → i don´t like this one, sounds like Jack Harlow song or an interlude song from artRave :elton:

Venganza → a ballad :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Las Voces en tu Cabeza → the beginning :matches: omg the whole thing is an ultimate bop :matches: the outro :matches:

Aves Carroneras → what in Eminem's and Nicki Minaj's fast rap skills is this? What a bop :matches: love it. great bop for working out

Yo Se O No Se → :matches:

Volví Para Decirles Algo → a no no, speaking part was cool :elton:

Tarot → a no no. Like the beat, don't like singing. It could work as a chill background music only, that way I would appreciate much more because any singing over it actually disturbs that amazing flow / beat :elton:

En Ti Pensando → a Bad Bunny song right there! Love it! :matches:

Voy A Encontrarme → sounds like something right out of carnival. Too disturbing instrumental out there. Feel like it would be better to make that beat more subtle. :elton:

Preguntas → a very nice bop. that guitar evokes my memories I have with another song called Sugar by Robin Schulz :matches:

Overall, it's good nice project. 7.5 or 8 / 10. 

PS. I do not speak Spanish nor Portugese so only words I understood were bi***ual, *******ual & stuff like that that was spoken in English, so I won't evaluate your lyrics actually :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Not Okay is a bop when I consider like instrumentals only :matches: I am not a biggest fan of your vocals in this song noh8

XSO a bop with a great production and enjoyable vocals :matches:

Kisu****ai has great beat, I´m enjoying it rn :matches:

Bi***ual Gay → i don´t like this one, sounds like Jack Harlow song or an interlude song from artRave :elton:

Venganza → a ballad :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Las Voces en tu Cabeza → the beginning :matches: omg the whole thing is an ultimate bop :matches: the outro :matches:

Aves Carroneras → what in Eminem's and Nicki Minaj's fast rap skills is this? What a bop :matches: love it. great bop for working out

Yo Se O No Se → :matches:

Volví Para Decirles Algo → a no no, speaking part was cool :elton:

Tarot → a no no. Like the beat, don't like singing. It could work as a chill background music only, that way I would appreciate much more because any singing over it actually disturbs that amazing flow / beat :elton:

En Ti Pensando → a Bad Bunny song right there! Love it! :matches:

Voy A Encontrarme → sounds like something right out of carnival. Too disturbing instrumental out there. Feel like it would be better to make that beat more subtle. :elton:

Preguntas → a very nice bop. that guitar evokes my memories I have with another song called Sugar by Robin Schulz :matches:

Overall, it's good nice project. 7.5 or 8 / 10. 

PS. I do not speak Spanish nor Portugese so only words I understood were bi***ual, *******ual & stuff like that that was spoken in English, so I won't evaluate your lyrics actually :eyes_britney_laugh:

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: thank you so much for this feedback! I'm glad to read you enjoy some tracks as well I recieve the constructive cristics :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 2

Not Okay has promise. I think if you sang it slower it would sound more melodic. The beats are quite chill, so if you annunciated the words it would sound more midtempo.

What's funny is that XSO would sound a tad better if it was sang faster, almost comical and hyper dramatized. Needs more punch.

Here we go, Kis is much better. No clue what you are saying though lol

Bi***ual Gay is cute lol just sounded monotone after awhile

Vengaza is my favourite. 

I lied, Las is better

I could see Aves on a show like Elite on Netflix

The rest is okay. Preguntas is a great bop :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Not Okay has promise. I think if you sang it slower it would sound more melodic. The beats are quite chill, so if you annunciated the words it would sound more midtempo.

What's funny is that XSO would sound a tad better if it was sang faster, almost comical and hyper dramatized. Needs more punch.

Here we go, Kis is much better. No clue what you are saying though lol

Bi***ual Gay is cute lol just sounded monotone after awhile

Vengaza is my favourite. 

I lied, Las is better

I could see Aves on a show like Elite on Netflix

The rest is okay. Preguntas is a great bop :neydedance_purple:

Thank you so much for listening and giving me a feedback!

It seems like "Las Voces En Tu Cabeza" was a good choice for lead single... however it flopped comparing with the other main singles from previous eras :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

and Aves Carroñeras, 2nd one... too :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block