Demi Lovato's and Ariana's beauty lines flop

That's what they deserve for being capitalists h0es. I mean, Rihanna started this trend of ladies from music being heavily active in beauty lines (at least I know that Rihanna made it commercial and stuff, y'all get the idea) and then all of sudden, almost all pop girlies were beauty professionals and stuff. I mean, I see that Rihanna enjoys it. Heck, she even left her singer career for that. From all those who started beauty lines after 2010's, I can only see Gaga and Rihanna being passionate about it. Rest of the girlies just wanted easy money. And let's be real here, most of them do not even care, it's just their name that would sell, not an actuall quality of the product. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

The market is so full that you have to come up with something that hasn't been offered already (like Fenty Beauty did), or veeeery good products (like apparently Rare Beauty is doing). Anything else just goes under the radar. Also, people can see through celebrities, and they know when they are genuine about something or not. I can actually picture Rihanna in a meeting screaming "MORE GLITTER!!", and Selena using all her own products herself. I'm not that sure about the rest...

But I am surprised and kinda bummed that R.E.M. Beauty isn't doing well because those products (at least the packaging) look great to me!
And what about the Haus Labs relaunch, how is it doing? (And where do you get that info from anyway??). As always, Gaga seems very invested in it...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, s&m said:

Xtwinka wishes she could sing like my fav Arigato Granola

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fc9EZZyWYAA6GRu?format=jpg&name=900x900

As far as I know, Xtinct doesn't have beauty products and don't manifest some piss like that. One global tragedy at a time please.

Now can we go back to laughing at poot flopping at everything all the time please

Spoiler

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/033/654/651.jpg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block