We didn’t appreciate these Piece Of Me costumes as much as we should have

• Super Mods
Just now, Emil87 said:

There were probably a handful of looks I liked during the entire run. I like most of your choices, here’s another one I liked that she of course only wore like twice. It would look better with real boots though and not those horrendous knee high socks. spacer.png

We will not discuss the knee-tights-socks-boots-whatever they were in this thread :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

One big pet peeve I’ve always had about these outfits is that the band on Britney’s stocking always peaked through just taking away from the look and making her look trashy 

like I’m certain it was someone’s job to make sure she her stockings actually matched with her outfit 

Girl. They were cutting back on as much as possible. They didn’t care :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.