Prime Minister of UK, Rishi Sunak starts the day with Britney, Peloton and blueberries

The quote is extremely passive aggressive... 

“which means you DO HAVE to listen to a lot of Britney... BUT YOU KNOW...” “I GUESS”

Seems like a turd of a statement to me and just a fluff piece to try to make more people like him.  Very reminiscent of the junk fluff pieces written by the press on the ppl they want you to like in the US.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

Yeah i have.. stupid question really..

The guy was never even voted pm.. 

He says hes got no working class friend's 

Leaked footage of him saying hes taken money from urban cities and gave it to the richer smaller 'nicer' places..

His billionaire wife doesnt even pay tax yet she works and lives in the uk.. has a company that is thriving of the Ukraine war.. hes the most hated man in Britain right now.. frankly looks arnt that important but the man's a kunt..plain and simple.   He isnt suitable to run a corner shop let alone the country

Cheers for reading you maggot .. im perfectly happy with my apperance

yet all the things you mentioned have nothing to do with his appearance :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

On 10/30/2022 at 8:49 AM, IRunAway said:

The quote is extremely passive aggressive... 

“which means you DO HAVE to listen to a lot of Britney... BUT YOU KNOW...” “I GUESS”

Seems like a turd of a statement to me and just a fluff piece to try to make more people like him.  Very reminiscent of the junk fluff pieces written by the press on the ppl they want you to like in the US.

This is a great take that really cuts through it all. It's a piece to make him seem more "relatable." Too bad it actually just makes him seem even more like a tax-evading robot.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block