Prime Minister of UK, Rishi Sunak starts the day with Britney, Peloton and blueberries

Rishi Sunak, the UK’s third prime minister in less than two months, has his own idiosyncratic morning routine. It includes an early rise, a gruelling Peloton workout to the sound of Britney Spears, followed by either no breakfast at all or one that is unlikely to keep hunger locked up until lunch.

As for his daily routine, the prime minister said he always starts his mornings with some exercise. In an appearance on the Twenty Minute VS podcast last year, Mr Sunak revealed his preferred time to wake up in the morning is 6am.

He said he is a “huge fan” of Peloton workouts, namely those led by Cody Rigsby, one of the stationary bike’s most popular instructors.

Rigsby, a former athlete, encourages participants to imagine themselves as pop star Britney Spears whilst cycling.

“I’m a huge Cody Rigsby fan. He has been my long-term favourite, which means you do have to listen to a lot of Britney,” Sunak said, adding: “But you know, no bad thing in trying to get you motivated, I guess.”  

“I hope you’ve got your wigs on, your costumes on, you’re Britney shirts on. I’m gonna be imagining myself wearing multiple Britney wigs today, you can do the same,” Rigsby tells watchers during one Britney-themed video.  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

newFile-2.jpg?quality=75&width=1200&auto

The prime minister’s morning is incomplete without a ‘chocolatey, sugary pastry’

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, s&m said:

Have you looked at yours? 

FdoUpKIXoBApzZu?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yeah i have.. stupid question really..

The guy was never even voted pm.. 

He says hes got no working class friend's 

Leaked footage of him saying hes taken money from urban cities and gave it to the richer smaller 'nicer' places..

His billionaire wife doesnt even pay tax yet she works and lives in the uk.. has a company that is thriving of the Ukraine war.. hes the most hated man in Britain right now.. frankly looks arnt that important but the man's a kunt..plain and simple.   He isnt suitable to run a corner shop let alone the country

Cheers for reading you maggot .. im perfectly happy with my apperance

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block