What’s your thoughts on this Jessica Simpson performance?

I can't think of any artist who lacks more personality than her... I watched (for  the very first time) that performance and I couldn't be more bored... the movements are bad, her face looks try too hard.

That's the reason she faded in the background and flop: she doesn't have personality and her artistry is a copypaste of everything we already seen that time.

I always felt Jessica , Mandy, and Christina were good for Britneys career only because they sang live more than Britney but were often mistaken for being Britney Spears because they were heavily influenced by Britneys music, performance styles, and appearance. Some people saw that cool live Jessica Simpson performance and thought "Oh, thats must be Britney Spears! That Britney Spears girl can sing good and dance at the same time!".  They did a good job promoting the Britney brand. Britney  was 100x more known than any of them and because they looked like her, danced in her style, and sang her same type of music, she inadvertently got some of their good and bad press.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block