What’s your thoughts on this Jessica Simpson performance?

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Very good point, Mimi :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: she really was on her way to become pop’s main girly and then she flopped :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Lol yeah its a shame she didnt go further in her career.

She had a really good voice.

I think it was her lack of identity that kept her from having more success because she never stayed with one sound or image.

Like seriously she went from being inspired by Mariah on her debut album to blatantly copying Britney on her second one.

But Britney did it BETTER!

I will say that Jessica was pretty sxy and gorgeous,

so she had that going for her

• Super Mods
57 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol yeah its a shame she didnt go further in her career.

She had a really good voice.

I think it was her lack of identity that kept her from having more success because she never stayed with one sound or image.

Like seriously she went from being inspired by Mariah on her debut album to blatantly copying Britney on her second one.

But Britney did it BETTER!

I will say that Jessica was pretty sxy and gorgeous,

so she had that going for her

She’s a multi millionaire and has an almost billion dollar fashion empire now so I think she’s ok without making it big in the music scene :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, icybaby said:

I think the best part her smiling at the end. Smth about her was just off. I mean her career. Clearly they were missmanaging her by trying to make mix of Xtina and Britney. I think she would be amazing if she went country and soul not pop

She tried making a country album and it flopped :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

5 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Omg Jay I couldn’t have said it better myself and I agree with everything that you said :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: Specifically about watching what we say about others because there is a human behind the screen with feelings. Want to know what I think? I think you and I have both been judged and mistreated a lot in our own personal lives and when we come on here and are disrespected we go the extra mile and into self protection mode because of the triggers. It’s something I have to work on and I think it got the best of me tonight because I do not like to engage that way with others whatsoever. With me, if someone pushes me I feel the need to push back when I should really just walk away. I agree, I think we are both mature and we could actually grow closer together now because of this iconic exhale fight and realizations. I am not trying to be anyone but me and sometimes I can rub people the wrong way :emma: Also you mentioned not getting any mods involved and I definitely reported your first nasty comment about me :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: It was way before I knew we’d make up ok!!! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: I’m sorry :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

If you ever need someone to give you some content ideas or inspiration for your TikTok, message me, I would love to help you. I’ll even do it for free because I know there’s an audience out there for you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Oops you spilt!!!! Appreciate u sissy!!! :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
24 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

There's like a frantic quality to her she literally moves like she has fleas or something I can't :orangu_orangutan_ape:

How tf is her mic on though on TOTP??? 

She's singing better than Britney and moving better than Xtina but it's still awful, how can it be? :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

I really have no idea :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: but it’s iconic. And yes, she did sing live on TOTP and that’s admirable on its own :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block