What’s your thoughts on this Jessica Simpson performance?

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Can we stop this little fued now? Not sure why you decided to be so rude to me today. 

I don't hate you or dislike you. Never have. :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

We can end this. It's better to keep the peace. We have said how we feel about each other and our threads. So moving on keeps the peace. Hope you're feeling better! Drink tea if you are still not feeling well. With honey and lemon and balsamic vinegar. Have a nice day.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

I don't hate you or dislike you. Never have. :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

We can end this. It's better to keep the peace. We have said how we feel about each other and our threads. So moving on keeps the peace. Hope you're feeling better! Drink tea if you are still not feeling well. With honey and lemon and balsamic vinegar. Have a nice day.

At first it was just playful and I thought that was okay with you. Even Damon was joking around. It wasn’t serious? You take me way too seriously on here. It does seem like you hate me or something because you’ve lately responded so negatively towards me and I’m not sure why. I’ve always respected you and supported your stuff on here. Then you say I’m attention seeking, a *****, two faced, reductive and comments about my threads that you’ve never once said and always said the opposite. So who’s really two faced because the last I knew, you were supportive of my threads and spoke well of them. You started getting more negative towards me, throwing insults and the conversation took a wrong turn. I think we should lift each other up rather than tear each other apart. I apologize! 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

At first it was just playful and I thought that was okay with you. Even Damon was joking around. It wasn’t serious? You take me way too seriously on here. It does seem like you hate me or something because you’ve lately responded so negatively towards me and I’m not sure why. I’ve always respected you and supported your stuff on here. Then you say I’m attention seeking, a *****, two faced, reductive and comments about my threads that you’ve never once said and always said the opposite. So who’s really two faced because the last I knew, you were supportive of my threads and spoke well of them. You started getting more negative towards me, throwing insults and the conversation took a wrong turn. I think we should lift each other up rather than tear each other apart. I apologize! 

I apologize as well. Sending you light and love. :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

DetailedHarshGermanwirehairedpointer-max

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

I apologize as well. Sending you light and love. :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

DetailedHarshGermanwirehairedpointer-max

23 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Maturity. Icon behaviour. Legends only. Queens supporting queens. Survivors 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

We love to see gay empowerment and uplifting each other ..:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Not us ripping each other’s heads off five minutes ago to now loving each other peacefully. I can’t with this place anymore :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: it’s going to give me a heart attack one of these days :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: Ps I would so love a YouTube video where you try on your wigs and discuss them. Now that I would love to see!!!:prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:  I love love love wigs. Do yours have names? :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:  I used to wear wigs but now I wear extensions! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block