Ads are now being displayed in the sky. Literally

''

Russian researchers are suggesting we could send hordes of satellites into space to display commercials in the night sky over cities by reflecting sunlight in vast formations.

It's a deeply obnoxious vision of the future that's bound to irritate astronomers — who are already struggling with highly reflective satellite constellations ruining their observations — as well as anyone who appreciates an unobstructed view of the night sky.''

russian-scientists-huge-advertisements-o
FUTURISM.COM

Russian researchers are suggesting we could send satellites into space to display ads in the night sky by having them reflect sunligh while in formation.

bOATWPw.jpg

14 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

''

Russian researchers are suggesting we could send hordes of satellites into space to display commercials in the night sky over cities by reflecting sunlight in vast formations.

It's a deeply obnoxious vision of the future that's bound to irritate astronomers — who are already struggling with highly reflective satellite constellations ruining their observations — as well as anyone who appreciates an unobstructed view of the night sky.''

Russian researchers are suggesting we could send satellites into space to display ads in the night sky by having them reflect sunligh while in formation.

bOATWPw.jpg

And Musk bothers us right now with his sh.itty stuff in the sky :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I thought that rich people suddenly cared about the environment? Why would they everrrr want to do this? Yes, im being sarcastic. See...this is exactly why this whole Left vs Right is a trap and trick because these same rich people are funding both sides. 

Yup and now we can't even hide somewhere in the nature and look in the sky because even if you go off grid and say- **** this deteriorating world, you'll still see ******* ads.

1984 is going from a ''sci fi novel'' to a life-in-a-day kinda thing. And it scares the **** out of me. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Like 2
On 10/29/2022 at 4:51 PM, FreeBritBrit said:

''

bOATWPw.jpg

Russians…okay

On 10/30/2022 at 11:25 AM, FreeBritBrit said:

1984 is going from a ''sci fi novel'' to a life-in-a-day kinda thing. And it scares the **** out of me. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

It has been like that for some time now. I feel like with the pressure of the last few years, people are beginning to be more sensitive to such things. Dunno. At this point I really hope that end is near because this is a shyt show. Basically the very whole system (school not being here for kids to learn actually but to make traumas and robots just to have people to work for someone else; work is just that hamster wheel - people should do what they want to do not that they need to pay bills & stuff so they are forced go to work where they don't like it etc)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block