Lou Taylor & Tri star Hire New Attorney John C. Hueston

Cqleb

27 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

This is a promising development!Β 
I have no idea how anyone can represent her though - she is the literal Devil on earth. An evil, heartless monster who deserves to rot foreverΒ 

The guy was a lead prosecutor for the Department of Justice during the Enron trial. I'm wondering if Lou is gearing up to blame this all on corruption within the California court system (of which she was obviously a willing and eager participant).

3 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

The guy was a lead prosecutor for the Department of Justice during the Enron trial. I'm wondering if Lou is gearing up to blame this all on corruption within the California court system (of which she was obviously a willing and eager participant).

Enron trial? You know, the same case in which accounting firm Arthur Andersen was found guilty of doing "creative accounting"? The same accounting firm Lou has worked for a long time ago? There's someone writing these plots lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
17 hours ago, Applejack said:

Enron trial? You know, the same case in which accounting firm Arthur Andersen was found guilty of doing "creative accounting"? The same accounting firm Lou has worked for a long time ago? There's someone writing these plots lol

Enron the biggest accounting audit failure in the history of the united states!!

On 10/29/2022 at 10:56 PM, Ghoulia said:

Uhh this is an interesting take I hadn't thought about!

Afted Lynne abruptly dropped her demand for fees payment and then Lou changed lawyers to seemingly prepare for a trial, I'm very curious to know if something happened behind the scenes lately.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Uhh this is an interesting take I hadn't thought about!

Afted Lynne abruptly dropped her demand for fees payment and then Lou changed lawyers to seemingly prepare for a trial, I'm very curious to know if something happened behind the scenes lately.

Just trying to frame it in a way that DOESN'T work out for Lou πŸ˜…

• Love 1

Whatever Jamie let out of the bag didn't help things.. then they keep trying to resort back to blaming it on britney and her mental health issue trying to expose her.. u ********* were running the show where is the accountability there is none??? I can't wait until britney sues the **** out of every single one them including the california court system...Β 

On 10/29/2022 at 9:26 PM, KrisJ said:

This is a promising development!Β 
I have no idea how anyone can represent her though - she is the literal Devil on earth. An evil, heartless monster who deserves to rot foreverΒ 

you know that is a lawyer job, don’t you?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block