Fred Durst’s ‘In The Zone’ Demo ‘When It Rains’

Cqleb

I’m glad she payed dust to this demo and its trash producer. She was out of his league back then and to this day. And to those of you saying he’s hot, please love yourselves. He gives me major dirty d**k energy and I hope she never let him touch her. To everyone that did/does, enjoy your friend for life..Jersey Shore Pauly Delvecchio GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Wait, I don't understand this... Why do you say this is a Britney demo?

And who said they worked together on music?

Fred Durst has always been so hot to me... So I can see the appeal. He is also a great leading man, I loved him in Limp Bizkit, I actually own a couple of CDs of that band, back then they were amazing. And I freaking love his voice! Here he sounds great. This is actually a very good song!! I really like it... The lyrics are nice. The chorus seems like a reference to Britney (with "sometimes" and "not again", or am I reaching?), but if this was meant for her to sing then it doesn't make sense. Maybe he made this song after meeting her? Btw, I feel like they actually hooked up...

But yeah, as a person Fred has always been nasty. He's a proper rocker guy, so you know he's promiscuous AF, and he has always been very misogynistic. I hated how he treated Xtina. Him and Eminem were horrible back then.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block