🚨 It was all set up! Kevin Federline Hired Former Israeli Operative months before the conservatorship to send Britney subpoenas

You can pay any agent $50,000 and they will carry on the plan to plant something or anything with Britney. You use a bait to catch a fish. Her conservatorship ended up gaining hundreds of millions if not billions for team con. Not wanting to put the blame on anyone, but Britney should know her worth better and be more cautious about this from way way back. This is the amount of money where a John Getty would rather see his children die than to pay a ransom. Britney should have her own mercenaries and lawyer back her up everywhere she goes back then. I bet Taylor and Kim K has it these days.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Almost Mystical said:

You can pay any agent $50,000 and they will carry on the plan to plant something or anything with Britney. You use a bait to catch a fish. Her conservatorship ended up gaining hundreds of millions if not billions for team con. Not wanting to put the blame on anyone, but Britney should know her worth better and be more cautious about this from way way back. This is the amount of money where a John Getty would rather see his children die than to pay a ransom. Britney should have her own mercenaries and lawyer back her up everywhere she goes back then. I bet Taylor and Kim K has it these days.

She was 25 and being abused everyday from paparazzis, tabloids, media and gp as well.. 

how she could think about a thing no one really knew existed.. even if she knew about c-ship at your 25 most likely you will never imagine that judge and court is corrupt in California.. she thought she would win the case cause she was on the truth side and then all of it happened and don’t forget about babies.. 

I mean yes if Britney was more aware and just left America back then it would be the best decision but we know how it ended and when I’m looking at her life I’m still amazed how strong she is

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.