Do you still love Britney after too many years?

YES. I loved her since BOMT, I didn't stop loving her when she started dating KF, I didn't stop loving her when she released Chaotic, I didn't stop loving her when GP was trashing her in 2007-2008. I didn't stop loving her when she released music that I didn't like. I always felt like it was her team sabotaging her career and personal time during conservatorship. I always secretly waited for the conservatorship to end. Now that she's free, I love her even more. She's a survivor, she's funny, she's relatable, she's a free soul, she doesn't give a ****. I love her till the end :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I have a feeling that the book will make me love her even more :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 4
7 hours ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

Absolutely. She and her music and her story have helped me through the darkest moments of my life. Her music brings people together and makes them want to have a good time. She represents love and always has encapsulated love in her artistry. I'm proud to be a fan for 24 years now since the beginning. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

She is such a sweetheart. And if you check out her old interviews, she talks nicely about other singers and she was always positive. I believe everybody who had a chance to be next to her felt good energy.

7 hours ago, Slayer said:

Yes, I think her being so open on instagram has helped that. 

She's not the same Britney as before that we all fell in love with, but I love this Britney who is brave and using her voice.

Honestly, the more she opens up the more I love her, for her absolute strength. She truly is an inspiration, whenever I think I couldn't love her more, I do.

When she opens herself and say things, she is like a close friend and we feel thankful for these moments.

7 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

yas !

forever !!

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

7 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Of course! I appreciate her music and excellence that she gave us back in the day. I respect and admire her strength and bravery today. She is superwoman and I look up to her so much 🤍

I'd say she was in the past that sweetest and nicest person, and now is she matured woman. But saddest part is that she "grew up" in the worst way and lost many years thanks to other people.

7 hours ago, Agyness said:

i didn't find better than her so yes :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

She is original!

7 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Always. It’s healthy to not agree with how she does things sometimes but it’s her choice and her decision. She’s given music, performances, videos and her authentic self since 1998 and has helped me through many situations with her music alone 

I think some celeb should learn from her how to handle shade from others and talk nice about others, like she always did in the past. Many people don't understand how she worked hard.

6 hours ago, NnlovesGodney said:

Of course!!! Britney will forever be my Queen!! My number one everything! I’ve literally been in love with her since I was 4! She was my first exposure to music. She means the world to me, as an artist, but also as a human being! 👸🏼🙌🧚‍♀️❤️💕💕

4???!!! Omg! And how old are you now? And what is the first song you remember? :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

YES!
I have loved her since I was 7 and I still love her now at 29.

I think I'll always be a fan of hers.

I never outgrew my love for her :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

it's a strange and nice feeling to remember the birth of her career and still be there for her after so many years.

4 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

I've loved her since 2000 when i was only 9 and im 31 now. really miss her Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

She is still there and I believe she sometimes come here and hope she will read your comment :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

50 minutes ago, sunny_liston said:

Was 12 in '99, now 35. Never more grateful for her pop culture memories than now.

She turn things different and original than others and that's why is she so memorable than others. Also she was nice about other singers.

5 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

YES. I loved her since BOMT, I didn't stop loving her when she started dating KF, I didn't stop loving her when she released Chaotic, I didn't stop loving her when GP was trashing her in 2007-2008. I didn't stop loving her when she released music that I didn't like. I always felt like it was her team sabotaging her career and personal time during conservatorship. I always secretly waited for the conservatorship to end. Now that she's free, I love her even more. She's a survivor, she's funny, she's relatable, she's a free soul, she doesn't give a ****. I love her till the end :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I have a feeling that the book will make me love her even more :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I wish she never met that leech named Kevin.

I'd like to know how much control in music she had before c-ship. She was smart person even everybody underestimated her.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Most of people were delusional and believed her toxic family that time. I'm glad there are people who saw through the trick they tried.

It was so sad that we all thought she was finally in good hands, yet in reality she was just transferred from one type of vultures to another. I wonder how things would be today if they had actually let her out of the conservatorship after a year..

• Love 2

I was in 6th grade when baby one more time came out and ive fallen in love with Britney ever since. (Her songs, performances, MVs, personalities....everything) and now im 36.  I've watched her through all her up and down. Though there were times I questioned myself why she did that or why she acted like that.... but Ive never have any thought of unfan/unfollowing her. 

There's been no other celebrities that made me fangirling at like Ive been with Britney. NO ONE. 

Yes, Ive commented here recently that Britney's ig ac**** is a mess and sth like that... but I still love Britney, and forever will.  :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block