Please fix these technical issues....

Wendy Williams

Hello, these issues really annoys me:

1) Emotes have really unnecessary long names. And I'm sure they have one or two words long names.

2) Thanks to long emotes names I can't write text and put emotes into one message because it pop-up me error message that message is longer than 120 letters.

3) Voice Notes should not include emote name in message for save letters space in 120 letters long message.

4) Sometimes when I delete emote name from Voice Notes, it still pop-up error message that message is too long.

• Super Mods

Not trying to add to anything but does anyone else find that they accidentally click the “next unread topic” button near the bottom of the page and it quits what you’re reading/typing and goes to that page? It’s so touchy I find. Maybe I just have huge hands :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: It happens to me so much and I’m like :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BananaBoy98 said:

1) Emotes have really unnecessary long names. And I'm sure they have one or two words long names.

2) Thanks to long emotes names I can't write text and put emotes into one message because it pop-up me error message that message is longer than 120 letters.

3) Voice Notes should not include emote name in message for save letters space in 120 letters long message.

4) Sometimes when I delete emote name from Voice Notes, it still pop-up error message that message is too long.

I feel like this website can be way better, it's just messy.

• Like 1
  • Leader

Hello! Thanks for offering feedback. I'm sorry these issues really annoy you. Let's see if I can help.

2 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

This is intentional. When you search for one of the hundreds of emotes, we have keywords to help describe what you may be looking for. That's why the titles are so long.

2 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I changed the character limit from 120 letters to 240 ;]

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

and I don't know what is with the server but this forum takes WAY TOO LONG to connect. once a day the server is down message pops up.

That's odd. It's been loading pretty great for me. 

23 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Screenshot-20221028-164804-Samsung-Inter

Just got it :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I noticed this on some Spotify and Tweet embeds. Not sure why that's happening smh. I can look into things though! 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hello! Thanks for offering feedback. I'm sorry these issues really annoy you. Let's see if I can help.

This is intentional. When you search for one of the hundreds of emotes, we have keywords to help describe what you may be looking for. That's why the titles are so long.

I changed the character limit from 120 letters to 240 ;]

I understand, or call emotes shorter as :CelebName_EmoteName: I'm searching them by celeb name or emotes I know by original old name. Anyway thank you for your response and trying your help us :bigkiss_britney_kissing: :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

That's odd. It's been loading pretty great for me. 

I noticed this on some Spotify and Tweet embeds. Not sure why that's happening smh. I can look into things though! 

It's loading longer to me only when I get this error. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

On 10/28/2022 at 8:39 AM, BananaBoy98 said:

The emotes used to have really short names, but I was the one that pushed for them to be searchable with tags and adding long names was the only workaround. I spent hours tagging each individual emote and categorizing them so that they were easy to find. It is annoying the names are long, but it was way more annoying and I wasted so much more time looking for emotes before they had tags/were searchable.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block