Dear Exhale: An Apology From GlitterRain

GlitterRain

I have not had any trouble with you, but ot is always great to encounter someone capable of self reflection and brave enough to openly admit some things. Thank you for opening up.

About the amount of threads, I do not think it is necessarily bad. Sometimes people are going through things in their lives, of different kinds, and it shows in unexpected ways and we all deal differently.

Regarding the apparent censorship you seemed to have tried to perform on other members at times, yes, I saw it a bit. I always thought that people who try to control someone else in whatever manner, or take some things too personal, are ppl who feel a bit out of control regarding something or things in their lives. Now,  it does not mean it applies to you.

Anyways, thanks for your message. 💕💕

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Bigno said:

I have not had any trouble with you, but ot is always great to encounter someone capable of self reflection and brave enough to openly admit some things. Thank you for opening up.

About the amount of threads, I do not think it is necessarily bad. Sometimes people are going through things in their lives, of different kinds, and it shows in unexpected ways and we all deal differently.

Regarding the apparent censorship you seemed to have tried to perform on other members at times, yes, I saw it a bit. I always thought that people who try to control someone else in whatever manner, or take some things too personal, are ppl who feel a bit out of control regarding something or things in their lives. Now,  it does not mean it applies to you.

Anyways, thanks for your message. 💕💕

🤍

• 6 months later...