Britney's 'Blackout' album is now available in Dolby Atmos / Spatial audio!

2 minutes ago, BritneyStan88 said:

I don’t think so unless Spotify offers same sound quality. Also airpods pro are required because dolby atmos sounds rubbish on regular airpods. As much as I hated it I love it now sins I switched to airpods pro

Not being able to experience my favorite Britney album in its 15th anniversary like this because I have regular airpods and Spotify :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Haha 5
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Not being able to experience my favorite Britney album in its 15th anniversary like this because I have regular airpods and Spotify :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

You're really not missing much, it just sounds like someone took the multitracks and turned the volume up on parts that shouldn't be that loud. 

But if you really want to hear it, just sign up to the free trial for Apple Music. You can listen to Dolby through any headphones, it probably just won't sound as good. But I've tested my Sony headphones vs Airpod Pros and the result is exactly the same. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

As far as I’m aware this type of format is only available through Apple Music. If you have an account you need to listen the songs sound so much different it’s so so good

Everywhere but Spotify,  have you heard Spice on spatial audio. 

The legendary line When I'm with you honey, somehow from something kinda funny,  is only available in that mix. But not the regular one. 

Spotify walked out, cos everybody gave it away for free

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.