Jamie Lynn Tries To Survive In FOX New Reality Series

this looks so fake. Let me remind yall, they call it reality tv for a reason-most of it's fake. Like, you really believe she feel out of a helicopter into the sea, without any special training or medical evaluations, first? Even Navy Seals have to go through evaluations and training before doing stunts like this. I bet it was a dummy or stunt double, and i'd say the same for the others

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Oh no..... now she's REALLY gonna think she's on the same level as the spice girls nooooo......

I thought Mel B just appearing on that show was questionable, but goodness.... seems like she fell for JL's fake southern sweetheart mama facade. Sigh.....

I just pray JL does NOT bring up Britney's name.

• 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block