Jamie Lynn Tries To Survive In FOX New Reality Series

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

I know y’all bullies are having a field day with that opening scene 

Hide contents

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

But good for her. It takes a lot to be vulnerable and put yourself out there knowing how many people are going to rip you to shreds. Seriously, good for her. And before anyone starts it’s okay to be a human toward someone and not agreeing with how silent and likely involved she was with everything. But JL did not put Britney in a conservatorship. So she doesn’t deserve the death penalty. Don’t be so ruthless. 

As If Wtf GIF by Bayer 04 Leverkusen

• Haha 5
8 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

OMG.... but I see Gus is still "following" Britney so i think its just Britney "unfollow" Gus.... hope it's just a simple "unfollow" not Britney misunderstood him on sth....

He’s not following her anymore, just JL! reckon she blocked him.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

She’s a pitiful excuse for a sister and she’s a POS rat! She has zero excuse for living it up while her sister was a slave for 14 years. I’d NEVER let a sibling of mine suffer like that - I’d scream bloody ****** from the rooftops and do all I can.

This RAT is a user leech 

I wouldn’t do that either. But the point is she’s still a human being. So this is pretty brave of her to do knowing darn well she’s going to be ripped to shreds with memes, etc. from Britney Spears fan base bullies. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, annalai23 said:

More interesting is gay olympic skier  Gus Kenworthy is on the show too.... He's been a Britney fan and supporter .... Wondering if he knew Jamie Lynn would also compete on the show before he agreed to be on the show.... Hope he beats Jamie Lynn for Britney and survived longer on the show :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

He’s probably all buddy buddy with her given they are following each other on socials. 2 lame nobodies desperate for Britney’s attention.

You can’t genuinely support Britney and associate with that POS mole of a sister. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, IAmBritneyNotJean said:

That's definitely her. WTF is going on.:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Who knows lol, but it’d be awesome to see her have to go through just a smidge of what Britney had to live with for 13 years if the preview was anything to go by.

Spoiler

And enjoy it while she struggles to handle it! I wonder if she’ll actually produce real tears this time. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1

Oh no... now she's gonna think (and probably go tell people) that she's on the same level as the Spice girls....... smh

And just imagine how many times she's gonna say 'I'm tough cuz I'm from the south' and 'I was a single teen mom that that used to be a child star' and 'I'm gonna suck it up like a grown-up and do it for my kids'

• Haha 9
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I know y’all bullies are having a field day with that opening scene 

Hide contents

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

But good for her. It takes a lot to be vulnerable and put yourself out there knowing how many people are going to rip you to shreds. Seriously, good for her. And before anyone starts it’s okay to be a human toward someone and not agreeing with how silent and likely involved she was with everything. But JL did not put Britney in a conservatorship. So she doesn’t deserve the death penalty. Don’t be so ruthless. 

:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block