I believe Katy Perry could be a few things . 
1. A cyborg malfunctioning (not likely )

2. A Demonic shape shifting reptilian in a skin suit . ( this is more likely)

3. She is a victim of MK ULTRA mind controlling programming (just like Britney is) and her programming is breaking down . (This is the most likely truth)

My theory is that Katy Perry is a high ranking witch who willingly sacrifices with joy unlike the other celebrities who only do it to maintain their celebrity status in the Illuminati . But Katy Perry actually enjoys sacrificing babies for Satan . And I think she is also a victim because she is under mind control . 
please discuss . 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I think Katy got fillers injected too close to the eye muscle and it caused inflammation that she is aware of. You can tell that she does not seem scared so I think she knew this could happen. She taps the muscle and it goes back to normal. It seems maybe she is dealing with facial numbness as well. 

That doesn’t make any sense .

she is a Illuminati shaoeshifting reptitilian in a meat suit who knows her suit is malfunctioning and is adjusting it .

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I think Katy got fillers injected too close to the eye muscle and it caused inflammation that she is aware of. You can tell that she does not seem scared so I think she knew this could happen. She taps the muscle and it goes back to normal. It seems maybe she is dealing with facial numbness as well. 

You’re probably In The Illuminati and you’re here to cover it up . I’m woke 

36 minutes ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

You’re probably In The Illuminati and you’re here to cover it up . I’m woke 

I hope you are kidding. Trust me, AI is not far enough for Katy Perry to appear so real on stage...also the lizard people thing is a conspiracy theory started by left wing pretending to be right right wing as a means of smearing them. Understand controlled opposition. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block