Britney Army VS Fighters: "Sorry not sorry, but Britney Spears is exactly what she sings, TOXIC! Enough already!" - Tweet causing BIG drama between fandom ! WAR like 2000s again !!

You have Britney constantly telling every woman should be supportive of other women, talking highly about the divine feminine, saying she doesn’t understand why the society and the media like to put women against each other.Β 

And you have Britney and Xtina fan base -mostly filled with adult men- who still don’t get the point and are in a loop for more than 20 years. WtfΒ :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

People have obviously been waiting for this ****.. They love the drama and theatrics and all the bull**** nonsense that comes with it.. Even if it is LIES or blown exaggerations like some of their arseholes...Β :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

Β 

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:Β Meanwhile britney really don't gaf she got bigger fish to fry y'all sorry..Β 

πŸ€”β“

7 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

People have obviously been waiting for this ****.. They love the drama and theatrics and all the bull**** nonsense that comes with it.. Even if it is LIES or blown exaggerations like some of their arseholes...Β :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

Β 

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:Β Meanwhile britney really don't gaf she got bigger fish to fry y'all sorry..Β 

meanwhile Britney is all alone in her big *** mansion. No one likes to be alone. She needs help to act like a β€˜normal’ human being, but that’s gonna take a long time unfortunately.

3 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

...in fact Xtina has 18 million monthly listeners on spotify, not counting the other platforms.Β :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I hate to break it down for you, but it's probably one of those streamers who just randomly stream chilling in cafe playlist or something. They wouldn't care less as long there are music in the background. Xtina hasn't charted on billboard since 10 years ago. To be honest I was surprised she is still signed by her labels.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

You have Britney constantly telling every woman should be supportive of other women, talking highly about the divine feminine, saying she doesn’t understand why the society and the media like to put women against each other.Β 

And you have Britney and Xtina fan base -mostly filled with adult men- who still don’t get the point and are in a loop for more than 20 years. WtfΒ :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

You'd sort of hope there aren't too many adult men who enjoy female pain, wouldn't you.

8 hours ago, britneybits2022 said:

meanwhile Britney is all alone in her big *** mansion. No one likes to be alone. She needs help to act like a β€˜normal’ human being, but that’s gonna take a long time unfortunately.

Britney has a curse of her own, because most celebrities of that status are lonely .. her family "the scum bags they were" really let her down when should be her rock, Β now she needs to create her new family to help with that.. Unfortunately it's a different realm. It takes time for her to create the family now hence when she has a couple more children of her own that will fulfill her life more and normalcy, since her first two children were also taken from her and used against her. smfh

6 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

I hate to break it down for you, but it's probably one of those streamers who just randomly stream chilling in cafe playlist or something. They wouldn't care less as long there are music in the background. Xtina hasn't charted on billboard since 10 years ago. To be honest I was surprised she is still signed by her labels.

Ok, I know that in your head full of hate you can't see the reality....

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:Β 

I mean, you don't win anything to trying to make people believe that XtinaΒ  has no more fans.Β :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Β 

6 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Ok, I know that in your head full of hate you can't see the reality....

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:Β 

I mean, you don't win anything to trying to make people believe that XtinaΒ  has no more fans.Β :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Β 

You know that's all just jealousy right? Xtina is creating and writing her own music, where shes proud of. I think she doesn't care for charts anymore. I dont know if she ever did tbh, she always did her own thing since Stripped. Xtina gained a lot of respect over the years for her voice and artistry. She has a stable private life and she looks ******* amazing (even though its a lot of make up and fillers). Britney is not respected at all, just for her dancing 20 years ago and her music (that she mostly even didnt make or write). Plus her life is a mess. She doesnt see her children, parents, sister/brother, has no friends. Not trying to hate on Britney here, but I'm tired of the disrepect towards other popstars, when Britney obviously is the one losing here. I will always be rooting for her, but she def needs to work on herself.Β 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

Who cares about charts when your life is a ******* mess?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block