On its 15th aniversary, let's remember albums that were inspired by / tried to copy Blackout

27 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

The Fame Monster was always my fave spawn of Blackout :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

I don't agree with a lot of these on the list. Some are right though: Rated R, Kesha. Blackout sets the mark for pop girls to rebel and try something out of left field and dark. 

Some are similar in sound and others in vibe

35 minutes ago, Tetris said:

{Bi-On-iC}

No shade. Xtina has total bops on this. Not Myself Tonight is underrated as fûck

Bionic was the triple *** version  

Name me one gay that doesn't love the last 3 tracks

My girls, I hate Boys and Vanity. 

Plus bonus track Bobblehead,  with the nightmare on elm Street and I don't get it valley girl accent i thought it was a diss track to lady gaga..

If you recall back then it was more about what she wore, than her music..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block