Victoria Beckham says she will not be part of any Spice Girls reunion

Slayer

What a *****!

haha just kidding, its her decision. tbh as much as i would love to see all 5 live , never have had a chance to see all of them live, i saw them in 2019 without Victoria and she wasnt really missed and it was amazing! 

my only bug bear is she makes money If they tour even if she isnt involved, i think thats not right tbh  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, kingofnowhere said:

Gutted. She is my fav. I think it’s more than just about her business though. If she had been received better as a soloist, I don’t think she would resist it as much.

Melanie c said the Olympics took to much out of her,  and Victoria said the reunion tour of 2007-2008, she couldn't see her kids, her husband cos of meetings, Fashion lines, by 4 PM she was in spice girl mode,  it was too much for her, but after all.

Spiceworld movie painted her as the drunk mother who's happy her kids are in boarding school.  

If she doesn’t want to perform with the group again, I think what would be great if she she “hosted” the next tour. Like the way the dude in the Onyx Hotel popped in and out throughout the show, Victoria could do that. Like she doesn’t even need to be there in person, but just do a days worth of filming of saying lines, making fun of her Posh persona, hyping the crowd up, “talking” to the Girls. That would give the audience sooo much life. So she remains apart of the group, the fans get a taste of Posh Spice and she never has to step on stage. 
spacer.png

16 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Ughhhhh but TBH the Spice Girls only need Emma, Mel B and Mel C...Geri and Vic are interchangeable.

Hey, that's tea... I mean, you cannot get rid of any of them on stage, each one of them is amazing and irreplaceable, but vocally? Emma, Mel B and especially Mel C CANNOT be missing in any record.

Anyway, I'm kinda shocked people and especially fans are still going on around this topic... I still had my hopes up a few years ago but now it's crystal clear that IT.WON'T.HAPPEN. All her reasons for not doing it are more than understandable to me, but I honestly wish Victoria would acknowledge the crippling feelings she allegedly had on stage at the 2012 Olympics though, I think that's probably the truest reason why she has ultimately declined the idea of coming back.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block