[New Podcast] Alexa Nikolas Says She Received "Best Apology Ever" By Britney Via Instagram DM this year about 2006 Childhood Trauma

1 minute ago, nowimstronger said:

I haven't heard the details of this story before. Was definitely inappropriate for Britney to lock the trailer and yell at her but I'm glad she finally apologized. 

Definitely inappropriate… but again guess who was at the helm of it all :jamie_lynn_grape: 

I’m the youngest but I can imagine any of my older siblings doing whatever necessary to protect me. Especially if they were misguided. 

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

Can anyone break down the juicy bits for us that can't bother to listen to this podcast?

she just tells the story of the trailer again.

Jamie Lynn and Victoria Justice bullied her for two years. One day, the talent manager supposedly was gonna take her to makeup and hair, but instead took her into JL's trailer where an 8 months pregnant Britney was waiting for her. Britney started yelling at her and threatening her telling her she was never gonna work again for what she was doing to JL. Alexa ran away from the trailer puking all the way until she reached her own trailer where her mom was (her mom thought she was at makeup).

She says she later knew, when Britney Spears apologized to her, that the reason she yelled at her was because Jamie Lynn had told her that Alexa was the one bullying her, when reality was the other way around. A sweating Dan Schneider and two other executives came in and were like "what now?" like she was the problem, and Alexa told him about what Britney said to her. He came back with a portable DVD player and told her "does this make you feel better?" and told her she had to go back to finish her scenes.

After that the conversation turns into Dan's predatory behaviors. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
55 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

This response is so gross. So Britney is entitled to talk about her trauma and what she has experienced in the industry but other women should keep their mouths shut?

This permanent victim was told by Britney to stop being a bully one ☝️ time. Britney however, was abused, exploited, robbed, and trafficked for over a decade. Don’t even make such a comparison you Floptina fan!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

The vast majority of this podcast is her talking about her experience dealing with predators as a child actor, so before you open your ignorant mouth and embarrass yourself again I would suggest you make yourself useful and actually know what you are talking about. She's entitled to talk about whatever she likes and you will remain mad about it.

Sweetie I didn’t say anything about her experience dealing with predators as a child actor, I talked about her discussing Britney telling her to stop being a bully 🥱 if reading comprehension isn’t your thing then just SAY so!

15 hours ago, Kletus said:

Sweetie I didn’t say anything about her experience dealing with predators as a child actor, I talked about her discussing Britney telling her to stop being a bully 🥱 if reading comprehension isn’t your thing then just SAY so!

She's entitled to talk about anything she wants. It's not her problem that you are bitter and pressed about it. That's your problem. She was asked about it, and she answered. She also praised Britney and spoke very highly of her in the interview, but you can keep being an ignorant moron and embarrass yourself yet again with your next reply.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

She's entitled to talk about anything she wants. It's not her problem that you are bitter and pressed about it. That's your problem. She was asked about it, and she answered. She also praised Britney and spoke very highly of her in the interview, but you can keep being an ignorant moron and embarrass yourself yet again with your next reply.

I’m entitled to talk about what I want also honey, or does your comment only apply to people that bash Britney for attention every chance they get? If she attack Britney it’s fine but if I attack Alexis Nicole suddenly there’s a problem :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: recognize what fan forum you’re on sweetie, Hoey101Daily is THAT way :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

1 minute ago, Kletus said:

I’m entitled to talk about what I want also honey, or does your comment only apply to people that bash Britney for attention every chance they get? If she attack Britney it’s fine but if I attack Alexis Nicole suddenly there’s a problem :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: recognize what fan forum you’re on sweetie, Hoey101Daily is THAT way :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Where is she attacking Britney though? She's literally praising Britney and talking about how awfully she was treated by her family. You don't even know what you are talking about. You just read the title and made up your own little delusional thoughts and decided to run with it, and then doubled down on it when you got called out for being a clown. It's giving senile old man yelling at a cloud. Please stop embarrassing yourself, you've been doing it for hours.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Where is she attacking Britney though? She's literally praising Britney and talking about how awfully she was treated by her family. You don't even know what you are talking about. You just read the title and made up your own little delusional thoughts and decided to run with it, and then doubled down on it when you got called out for being a clown. It's giving senile old man yelling at a cloud. Please stop embarrassing yourself, you've been doing it for hours.

Sweetie you’re so offended :rupaulslap_hit_mad: I never meant to horrify you so badly. I will pray for you and yours :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block