Today’s Court Hearing Regarding Britney’s Medical Records & Approval Of Fees For Court Appointed Councillor Sam Ingham

Cqleb

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Persona said:

It creeps me out that Britney has to fight for her own medical records to stay private - something, in case team cship thinks we forgot, Jamie fought decades to keep sealed.

Something extremely fishy is going on being the scenes. If the court approves her medical records to be made public, I’m only going to assume that they (Team Con) are getting back at her for standing up for herself and exposing them all. They are going to want the GP to see that those records proved that she needed a conservatorship. I am kinda worried for her and hope Rosengart stands his ground and keeps them sealed. The fact that Team Con tried so hard to keep everything sealed and private to only switch up now, seems incredibly suspicious. Also, how are we to know that what is on those records is even true? She was being trafficked and abused. They could have written anything and diagnosed her with god knows what to **** her. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Something extremely fishy is going on being the scenes. If the court approves her medical records to be made public, I’m only going to assume that they (Team Con) are getting back at her for standing up for herself and exposing them all. They are going to want the GP to see that those records proved that she needed a conservatorship. I am kinda worried for her and hope Rosengart stands his ground and keeps them sealed. The fact that Team Con tried so hard to keep everything sealed and private to only switch up now, seems incredibly suspicious. Also, how are we to know that what is on those records is even true? She was being trafficked and abused. They could have written anything and diagnosed her with god knows what to **** her. 

Only they lied and said she had dementia 

• Like 2

I could see Inghams fees being approved considering he was her appointed counsel at the time, regardless of whether he did a good job or not (obvs not) he was still at least "supposedly" fighting FOR her whereas Jamie's fees should not be approved because in what world does it make sense to have to pay for the lawyers who are actively fighting against you

As for the medical records, there's no way that's going to approved. That petition is honestly a joke

• Like 2
2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

But it doesn't make sense. The info was available to the judge who ended the conservatorship, no? That suggests it's going to make the con case weaker.

2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I wouldn’t believe a word in any of the records unless they were pre-2008.  The judge ended the conservatorship, so her medical records can’t possibly show that any mental health concerns she has are as dire and severe as people think and that they aren’t currently being treated.  Penny wouldn’t have ended it if she feared for Britney’s safety.  Also we have Weingarten on record saying it was “never about her mental health” (as well as Wallet saying it was a “hybrid business model”).  The records have been messed with, doctors have been paid off…guaranteed.

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I wouldn’t believe a word in any of the records unless they were pre-2008.  The judge ended the conservatorship, so her medical records can’t possibly show that any mental health concerns she has are as dire and severe as people think and that they aren’t currently being treated.  Penny wouldn’t have ended it if she feared for Britney’s safety.  Also we have Weingarten on record saying it was “never about her mental health” (as well as Wallet saying it was a “hybrid business model”).  The records have been messed with, doctors have been paid off…guaranteed.

Yet it’s taking 20 years to get her justice :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block