A PSA for GlitterRain

DignifiedLove

Dear @GlitterRain,

This is a PSA to inform you from a previous thread that got locked to let you know that some people enjoy being single and you should stop shaming those for making the decision to do so if that’s their prerogative. I know I personally enjoyed being single for a good part of my mid-20s after being in several relationships prior to that and since I was a teenager. Again, not everyone is dying to jump into a relationship. Some would rather take the time to figure themselves out or explore other ventures before recommitting, or making that commitment. Some are also busy with their personal lives and may not have the desire to jump into a relationship right away. Again, being married or in a relationship does not presumably mean one is happy. I have friends who are married, single, divorced, in open relationships, etc. and I don’t shame any of them for what their journey of life has provided or offered them. Like… what kind of backwards mentality is this?

That being said, I don’t care nor have the desire to discuss with you my intimate affairs, particularly with someone like yourself who does nothing but thrive off of preconceived notions.

That is all and have a good rest of your day, LVR. Hope you gained something from this backwards mentality you displayed that showcased your true colors.

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Dear @GlitterRain,

This is a PSA to inform you from a previous thread that got locked to let you know that some people enjoy being single and you should stop shaming those for making the decision to do so if that’s their prerogative. I know I personally enjoyed being single for a good part of my mid-20s after being in several relationships prior to that and since I was a teenager. Again, not everyone is dying to jump into a relationship. Some would rather take the time to figure themselves out or explore other ventures before recommitting, or making that commitment. Some are also busy with their personal lives and may not have the desire to jump into a relationship. I have friends who are married, single, divorced, etc. and I don’t shame any of them for what their journey of life has provided or offered them. Like… what kind of backwards mentality is this?

That being said, I don’t care nor have the desire to discuss with you my intimate affairs, particularly with someone like yourself who does nothing but thrive off of preconceived notions and comes off as an online psychopath.

That is all and have a good rest of your day, LVR. 

Stop harassing users on this forum. You are the biggest troll on here and everyone knows it. Quit playing the innocent act please. Nobody is buying it. 

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

You sound super pressed. Shall I dive into all the stuff you’ve said about me? :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Stop harassing users on this forum. You are the biggest troll on here and everyone knows it. Quit playing the innocent act please. Nobody is buying it. 

I’m not harassing anyone. Grow up. I’m responding to a nasty, unwarranted comment you made towards me in a previous thread where you made the preconceived notion that those who choose to be single are presumably not happy. I see you’ve resorted to harassing the mods once more but I’m letting you know that what you said was wrong and needed to be publicly announced. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Joshyworld said:

I’m not harassing anyone. Grow up. I’m responding to a nasty, unwarranted comment you made towards me in a previous thread where you made the preconceived notion that those who choose to be single are presumably not happy. I see you’ve resorted to harassing the mods once more but I’m letting you know that what you said was wrong and needed to be publicly announced. 

You literally harass so many on here, including me. Take a look at yourself in the mirror and all of the horrible comments you’ve made towards others and myself. Take a seat please and go see a therapist maybe instead of blabbering on in an online thread. 

6 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

You literally harass so many on here, including me. Take a look at yourself in the mirror and all of the horrible comments you’ve made towards others and myself. Take a seat please and go see a therapist maybe instead of blabbering on in an online thread. 

I don’t and haven’t harassed anyone. Stop feeding yourself some lies and making some bull**** up to paint me as this bad guy. I know my Exhale sweeties also got my back. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

@SlayOut @rennen2.0 @Henry. @Blackout2006

Anyways…I’m not even here to start an argument. I was mainly just here to make a PSA on what you said, and how wrong it was. Hopefully you learn something from this! Move along now.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

I don’t and haven’t harassed anyone. Stop feeding yourself some lies and making some bull**** up to paint me as this bad guy. I know my Exhale sweeties also got my back. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

@SlayOut @rennen2.0 @Henry. @Blackout2006

Anyways…I’m not even here to start an argument. I was mainly just here to make a PSA on what you said, and how wrong it was. Move along now.

LOL at you always having to tag people to come to your defence in your threads. You are literally too embarrassing :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  I just can’t! Anyways, mostly everything you comment on here is disrespectful and wrong. Shall I make a thread about you? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

PS reported you for calling me an online psychopath. Have a great day! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

Also for the record everyone. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being single. I was simply implying that nobody would want to be with this user based off their actions on here and obvious boredom that they show. They are trying to twist my words when I was speaking about this user in particular. This user has harassed me non stop and their behaviour is not okay. 

LOL at you always having to tag people to come to your defence in your threads. 

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

i-

But didn’t you do the same? How exactly is this supposed to work? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Anyways, mostly everything you comment on here is disrespectful and wrong. Shall I make a thread about you? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I’ll likely be offline for most of the day, but sure be my guest. Unlike you, my threads and posts are actually respected and appreciated by the majority of users here and my name isn’t a punchline in the General section of this forum!

8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

PS reported you for calling me an online psychopath. Have a great day! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

I see some things never change :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Me waiting for your sidekicks to jump in and come to your defence Hurry Up GIF

Not if yours get in here faster. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Not you removing the psychopath part from your post. No worries, I took a screen shot when I could and also quoted the original post that you made before editing :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Good for you. Should I also report you for making jokes about mental health? 

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Good for you. Should I also report you for making jokes about mental health? 

Interesting. Remember when you did that to me a while ago while harassing me and making jokes about my mental health? You’re such a hypocrite. Literally Exhale‘s biggest hypocrite  :clown_meme__makeup_green: 

If you were actually interested in resolving anything, you would’ve messaged GlitterRain directly, responded to their posts in the previous thread, or reported their posts if you believed they broke the rules. Instead, you’re trying to publicly harass them and stir up drama. Thread locked. 

• Like 4