What's your favorite Kesha stuff?

2 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I recently got into Animal, and I love it so much. The only song I'm not into is Dinosaur, and my favorites would have to be:

Some of the lyrics are definitely relics of their time due to their s**ist undertones, but overall, the album is just so much fun. Pop Bible, methinks. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

All bops verified 🔥🔥🔥🪄🪄🪄

• Love 1

I was never a huge Kesha fan but I always like Blow and I feel like there was another song of her that was sensual but I can’t think of it right now 

Update: I found the song, it’s called Take It Off and it’s so not sensual haha, idk why my younger mind used to think it was some sultry song. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I was never a huge Kesha fan but I always like Blow and I feel like there was another song of her that was sensual but I can’t think of it right now 

Update: I found the song, it’s called Take It Off and it’s so not sensual haha, idk why my young mind used to think it was some sultry song. 

Both songs are gay club bops!!!! :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block