Where is Britney Spears ?? Britney's best friends, Cade Hudson and Paris Hilton, post a photo together!

I think its all up to Britney. Plus they are adults and have their own lives . I wish I could hang out with all my friends and family . Yet life has a thing called work and responsibilities. Its not for me to say or speak for Britney. Being a recluse can be beneficial in certain aspects and I am sure shes doing plenty of things. Instagram is not her life. She posts old adventures from time to time when she choses to share. I think a therapist is needed on this site. Britney fans are obsessed.  Including me at times. I think its time I get some help to ward off my unhealthy addiction. 

comedy cbc GIF by Kim's ConvenienceRun Away GIFloser GIFthe last one is for me .. Time to put away the phone and run from this addictive site . Make Up 80S GIFseth meyers get help GIF by Late Night with Seth MeyersRecovery Addiction GIF by Gifs Labits britney ***** GIF

40 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Not she's "isolated" because we don't see her hanging out with Paris Hilton. And please stop coming up with your ideas of what is best for Britney, and in regards to what is best for her to be getting back on stage. If that isn't something that is her priority, I'm not sure why it would be something that requires suggestions from a total random stranger.

1) This is an discussing forum, if the meaning and origin of the term "forum" is not clear to you I suggest to use google

2) I have degree and phd in psychology so if I want to comment on this topic, I will

3) As per your own comment, why would I take suggestion from a "total random stranger" like you

Enjoy your day :)

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block