[Song Cover Video Added] New movie "The School for Good and Evil" on Netflix features a new rendition of Britney's Toxic!

x.rox

Just finished watching the new movie on Netflix, "the School for Good and Evil" and it was spectacular! A very diverse cast brought a cute magical story to life which is refreshing! The movie had one major stand out for this Britney fan though: in the main battle in the movie, witches & warlocks and princesses & princes clash to Britney's song toxic! And, while critics on Rotten Tomatoes gave the movie an average of 37%, it sharply contrasts with the audience average score of 72%. If you watch it, hope you enjoy it like I did! 

Trailer Below: 

Listen to the cover here which is from 2018 by 2WEI: 

The-School-of-Good-and-Evil-Movie-Poster 

• Love 1

I could have sworn I heard that toxic cover before. But maybe I’m just crazy. 
As for the movie, it was alright. I thought it was too long and still don’t understand why they literally keep casting gorgeous actresses, and then have their characters be called “ugly” and “freaks” when they are clearly stunning! LOL But I thought the concept of the movie was strong. 

19 minutes ago, Mexwero said:

As for the movie, it was alright. I thought it was too long and still don’t understand why they literally keep casting gorgeous actresses, and then have their characters be called “ugly” and “freaks” when they are clearly stunning! LOL But I thought the concept of the movie was strong. 

There’s been a lot of covers of Toxic over the years and in a handful of films so it’s entirely possible! It’s the first time I heard it and honestly I just wasn’t expecting it in this type of movie (adventure fantasy genre). And Netflix has a habit of casting only beautiful people it seems. I hadn’t noticed until I read an article about how their reboot of on old TV game show “the Mole” features only beautiful looking people while the original had people of all looks, ages and backgrounds. 

I think the movie was alright too; it was enjoyable enough but not “spectacular”. I think the feature of Toxic brought it up a couple stars for me LOL 

13 hours ago, Mexwero said:

That version was used in this movie/trailer too. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block