Blackpink receiving backlash for their Born Pink Tour

• Super Mods

The girl group is receiving a lot of negative reviews for their new show that they allegedly had two years to make perfect :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Based off comments, especially on TikTok, fans are disappointed with the playback and lip syncing, messy choreography and their energy :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

What are your thoughts on this? Is it time for this girl group to break up? :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

I’ve been a fan of them since 2018, and I’m genuinely shocked. There’s definitely something going on behind the scenes. 

They basically cut the choreography for every old song to the bare minimum, especially the harder bits. They look unsynchronized and pretty much lost, halfassing every damn performance. Even the new choreo look amateurish and unrehearsed, sometimes they even look at each other because they don’t know where to go or what to do next.

The stage look empty and boring, there are few special effects and zero surprises. 

The only decent (decent, not even that great) parts of the show are their solos, which look a little more reheared at least.

The general impression is that they rehearsed individually and maybe together just for the dress rehearsal. If you watch their coachella performances they’re almost totally different people.

The singing is actually there, at least. For the most part they sing live over a track or totally live, but the show is really hard to look at. Especially the classic songs… they butchered the **** out of Hylt, pwf and lovesick girls 

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Alex-1991 said:

I’ve been a fan of them since 2018, and I’m genuinely shocked. There’s definitely something going on behind the scenes. 

They basically cut the choreography for every old song to the bare minimum, especially the harder bits. They look unsynchronized and pretty much lost, halfassing every damn performance. Even the new choreo look amateurish and unrehearsed, sometimes they even look at each other because they don’t know where to go or what to do next.

The stage look empty and boring, there are few special effects and zero surprises. 

The only decent (decent, not even that great) parts of the show are their solos, which look a little more reheared at least.

The general impression is that they rehearsed individually and maybe together just for the dress rehearsal. If you watch their coachella performances they’re almost totally different people.

The singing is actually there, at least. For the most part they sing live over a track or totally live, but the show is really hard to look at. Especially the classic songs… they butchered the **** out of Hylt, pwf and lovesick girls 

So basically overall it is in fact a mess, coming from a a legit fan. I’m sorry to hear and am sending you prayers during this difficult time.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Their contract renewals are coming up next year, aren't they? I wouldn't be surprised if they were to disband, to be honest. They honestly look so uninterested, and I can't blame them - I'd be too if I were forced to perform songs like theirs every other night. Born Pink was cute, but there has, unfortunately, been 0 growth. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I couldn’t agree more. It’s time to wrap it up, ladies :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

So basically overall it is in fact a mess, coming from a a legit fan. I’m sorry to hear and am sending you prayers during this difficult time.

Yes. It’s really a mess. Despite the solos, the only decent part of the show is the cute encore part in which they just walk and sing interacting with the audience. It’s almost looks like they’re relieved it’s over and happy not to dance but to just stand and and sing. Think something to talk about by britney, for a vague example. 

Their contract is renewed already. The announced shows dated way beyond the official expiration day. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block